The department of Chemical Biology and Therapeutics is seeking a Project Coordinator to be responsible for providing drug discovery project support for St. Jude collaborations. This includes working with a multi-institutional project team by:
- Aggregating and integrating biological, chemical, and pharmacological data from project team members and other relevant data sources.
- Maintaining an organized project environment.
- Establishing and tracking project timelines and milestones
- Updating the project SharePoint site and associated databases.
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate scientific field is required
- Master's or PhD preferred
- Eleven (11) years of related bench research or translational research or drug discovery experience required with BS
- Seven (7) years of related bench research or translational research or drug discovery experiencer required with a MS.
- Three (3) years of related bench research or translational research or drug discovery experience required with a PhD
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook Calendar tools and Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint required
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint preferred.
- Experience with project management methodologies preferred