Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
Automation Associate (AA) at this level executes experiments under limited supervision, following written or oral instructions. They have a mastery of general laboratory techniques (e.g. pipetting) and performing immunoassays. Experience with laboratory automation and programming are desired but not required.
• Understand, execute and edit protocols on liquid hander and robotic scheduler in applications including ELISA and sample management in a regulated environment.
• Perform ELISA assays manually for assay development, training and troubleshooting with limited supervision. Ability to follow SOP, interpret and present results in meetings.
• Operate and perform maintenance on a range of laboratory instrumentation. Communicate effectively with supervisor and Automation Associates within the Automation group, other groups within the company and/or outside vendors for equipment related assistance.
• May provide hands-on support to end users on the operation, troubleshooting and maintenance of automation system and its peripherals.
• May participate in programming projects in support of automating data analysis.
• Maintain GLP compliance for all laboratory work and documentation related to automated assay verifications in accordance with regulations and company SOPs. Assist in maintaining cleanliness, safety requirements and GLP compliance in the laboratory.
• Self-starter, highly organized and problem solver with technical, detail-oriented mindset. Strong analytical and written/oral communication skills. Team-oriented and experienced in working in a diverse and multicultural environment. Requirements:
Experience with general laboratory techniques and performing immunoassays Experience with operating/programming liquid handlers and schedulers (preferred) Experience with object-oriented programming, e.g. Visual Basic (preferred)
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Internal Number: 18999BR
About Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
Regeneron is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron markets three products in the United States, EYLEA® (aflibercept) Injection, ZALTRAP® (ziv-aflibercept) Injection for Intravenous Infusion, and ARCALYST® (rilonacept) Injection for Subcutaneous Use; ZALTRAP is co-commercialized with Sanofi. Phase 3 studies are in progress with EYLEA in two additional indications and with product candidates sarilumab and REGN727. Regeneron has active research and development programs in many disease areas, including ophthalmology, inflammation, cancer, and hypercholesterolemia.