Advisory Manager, Application Development and Integration (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC, New York, NY. Provide an end to end solution offering including Application Development and Integration, Application Architecture, custom IoT and mobile solutions, User Experience, Quality Management and Testing, and Business Process Management. Help clients determine the best applications for their business needs and integrate new and existing applications into their business including Mobility integration. Work with various types of technologies and software frameworks including Java, .Net, iOS, HTML5 and ESBs. Advise on the software development life-cycle. Help architect and develop specific applications for clients. Assist with the integration of new applications and quality management and testing.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a related discipline, plus 5 years of post-bachelor's, progressive related work experience. In the alternative, employer will accept a Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related a discipline, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with all of the following:
- Working with the design, development, modification and deployment of software, including object-oriented programming concepts with using design standards and best practices;
- Working with Agile methodology, Source version control, and release management;
- Configuring operational and administration related parameters such as roles and permissions, user attributes regions, activity patterns;
- Assisting in code reviews, code cleanups and perform sprint demos; and
- Organizing code merges and environment management tasks.
Travel required up to 80%.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code NY2137, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.
Internal Number: NY2137
About PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC